Monday, July 29, 2013

I SAY NO

I seem to do better when I make a few things completely off limits.  How about you?  Do you have trigger foods or treats that get the better of you?  I'm going to create my "I SAY NO" list and post it in my kitchen. 
A reminder to do my best to stay away....
or at least limit myself to a true serving.
  1. Potato Chips
  2. Cheez It
  3. Tri-mix Popcorn from Target
  4. Ben and Jerry's
  5. FAST FOOD!  I don't get it often but I need to make better choices when I do.
The list may change now and then. 
But keeping it top of mind will be helpful. 
 
 

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

I read this while eating corn chips. I feel pretty darn ashamed right now... at least we were out of sour cream. Ugh!

Cindy @ Weaving Friendships said...

haha! I totally get it. I forgot to add Beer Bread to my list. That's on the my other blog. lol