Friday, February 1, 2013

Making Better Choices

Enjoyed lunch out with some friends this week. In addition to chick chat, it was a wonderful lunch.  Keizer Station has gotten a new restaurant called Panera Bread.  Tried to get over there sooner but with it opening just before Christmas, you couldn't even get in the parking lot.  Well, it was worth the wait!  I ordered the Asian Sesame Chicken Salad (loved that the calorie count was posted on their menu boards) and YES, I ate the whole salad. So yummy. I also had a 1/2 French Baguette. The cool thing on the Panera Bread website is the Nutrional Calculator. Total of 470 + 150 for bread. Stayed within my calorie count with a homemade omlette for dinner.  I'll be back....



2 comments:

Connie said...

We have had Panera for years! Their Honey Wheat Bread is the best! I will never go back to eating "processed bread". Enjoy!!
P.S. Try one of their Black Cherry Smoothies...truly delicious and low fat and healthy, too!

Cindy @ Weaving Friendships said...

Thanks Connie! I'm heading back over there soon to meet up with a friend. Another lunch out and I'll be sure to try the Honey Wheat Bread.